Professional Airport Transfer Driver - French Alps
Dates: December – April
You will be driving passengers in our 8 seater minibuses to and from Geneva airport and ski resorts in the Grand Massif region.
Driving in challenging winter conditions is a huge responsibility. We require our team of drivers to be skillful, well organised and 100% reliable.
- Good salary
- Flexible full and part time packages
- Unrivalled operational and driver support
- Training, uniforms and fully ‘winterised’ vehicles supplied
- Plenty of time off to enjoy the mountains
- Assistance in finding accommodation, if required
- To have either a professional driving qualification, or at least two years professional driving experience, or have had previous Alpine transfer driving experience
- To have a passport of a European Union country and be able to speak English (minimum B2 Level)
- To have excellent driving skills and be able to adapt appropriately in demanding winter conditions
- To be in excellent health
- To have the ability to complete manual tasks such as changing wheels, digging out snow and fitting snow chains
- To have excellent communication and organisational skills
- To have the ability to work flexible shifts including some very early mornings and late nights
If this unique opportunity is of interest to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a covering letter, explaining why you feel you are the right person for the position, and attach a relevant CV.
Suitable applicants will receive a Person & Job Matching Document, and an invitation for a telephone or Skype Interview